Face and Outfit of The Day 25/01/11

25 January 2011

Face and Outfit of The Day 25/01/11

Hello! Today I had a girls day out with two of my best friends, and they are coincidentally two of my housemates too :) we went to Nandos for food and then watched Black Swan at the cinema. Was a lovely day. I had a little time before we went out so I snapped some photos to blog about :)

FOTD:
Face:
Chanel Mat Lumiere foundation in #20 Clair
MAC Sunbasque blush

Lips:
Plain old Vaseline!


Eyes:
MAC Brule e/s - highlight
MAC Ricepaper e/s - inner two thirds of the lid
MAC Sumptuous Olive e/s - outer corner and crease
Dior Diorshow Extase mascara in Black
BareMinerals Brow Gel


Clothes:
Topshop Batwing Blouse
H&M Black Vest (not seen)
H&M Bodycon Skirt
Accessorize 90 den tights
Very.co.uk heeled boots


Short but sweet post, hope you like

Lydia xox

8 comments:

  1. You look so pretty! Love that top :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blouse :). Oh god every time someone mentions Nandos I drool. I'm having one on friday can't wait. That's the 3 person who has said they are seeing Black swan today :) I really don't know if I could watch it, I freak too easily :S x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jean - honestly, I'm such a baby with scary films but Black Swan was bearable! More of a head screw than a freak out film! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so gorgeous, love your outfit!! Wow and ricepaper looks amazing!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! I love the eye shadow combo too. I really want to try Mat Lumiere, I think we're usually the same shade in Mac aren't we? It's payday today so I feel a purchase coming on! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jo - yep we are pretty much the same shade in most foundations I think! I am the second lightest shade for the Mat Lumiere, so you probably will be too - the palest one is very pale! xx

    ReplyDelete