Hello everyone! Today's make-up choices turned out to be mostly Chanel, so I thought I would blog about it :) Chanel is probably my favourite brand for make-up, maybe not of all time, but it's my favourite of the moment.
I bought Chanel Mat Lumiere recently and I LOVE it! I am wearing it in the photo below, so I've taken this opportunity to rave about it.
Mat Lumiere is possibly the best foundation I have ever used - this is primarily because I don't need to set it with powder. I hate setting foundation with powder, but because I have oily/combination skin it is often a must for me. Mat Lumiere manages to mattify my face, but at the same time I think it looks glowy. When I wear this I can see that my cheekbones look highlighted, in a subtle way. The skin doesn't look greasy, it looks fresh.
Sorry about the messy hair - it had been a busy day and the weather wasn't exactly glorious.
- Chanel Mat Lumiere in 20 Clair
- MAC Mineral Blush in Gentle
- Chanel Eyeshadow Quad in Mystic Eyes - the light brown (bottom right) and dark brown (top left) were both used, with the pink (top right) being used as an inner eye highlight.
- Chanel Eye Kohl in Clair - used for lower waterline
- MaxFactor Masterpiece Max Mascara in Black
- Bare Minerals Brow Gel
- Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in 04 Imagination
So as you can see, I am loving Chanel right now. What's your favourite Chanel product? I would love to know - it may end up on my ever-growing wish list!