Winter Ball 2010

16 December 2010

Winter Ball 2010

Hi everyone! I had my university's winter ball on Monday night (or Snow Ball as they like to call it..) and thought I would show you what I wore.

These are just bad quality photos I took with Photobooth - sorry about that, I was running late!


Wearing OPI Let Me Entertain You nail polish from the Burlesque collection, sipping on a glass of Rose wine, and wearing:

MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC20
Chanel Poudre Universelle in 20 Clair
Benefit Coralista blush
Bourjous felt tip eyeliner
MaxFactor Masterpiece Mascara in Black
Eylure Girls Aloud lashes in Kimberly

Here's a crappy shot of my outfit... red dress was a bargain from New Look (£15!) and cardigan is from H&M (£9.99) - for some reason I look pretty huge in this photo but I promise you all I'm a size 12! Haha!


And finally here is a group shot of me and some of my housemates :) they all looked gorgeous!

Hope you like this,

Lydia xox

3 comments:

  1. Aww you all look great! That dress looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SO stunning Lydia!!! Love your makeup and nails- it is just so festive and gorgeous! I hope you had a great time- Snow Ball.. aw sounds so fun- kind of Harry Potterish- I'm jealous lol!! x

    ReplyDelete