What I'm Loving... Top Knots!

30 December 2010

What I'm Loving... Top Knots!

Hey everyone! Hope you are all well and had a great holiday, whatever you celebrate.

Recently I've been loving wearing a bun/top knot. I know it's become quite popular recently, and whilst I'm not brave enough to wear it out on the street - I do wear it nearly every day. When I get in from uni or wherever I've been, I like to get my hair off my face - so I just pile it up on top of my head and secure it with a thin hair band.



It's really simple, great for working out or chilling out.


I also wanted to say my new camera got here today and I couldn't be more pleased with it. Expect a Christmas post from me later on :-)


Lydia xox

5 comments:

  1. i'm always wearing my hair likes this too!. haven't dared to wear it out though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it - sporting one myself right now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! You should def. wear this out!! I just cut my hair & can't wear a top knot anymore =( Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the high bun on you. I'm not really into it on myself.. makes me think of someone from karate kid. maybe a more loose knot I like on me more:)

    ReplyDelete