Snow Snaps!

21 December 2010

Snow Snaps!

Hey guys, thought I would share with you some of my snaps from the snow we've had in the UK recently :) thought some of my non-UK followers might appreciate them!



My back garden looking very snowy indeed



And the snow continues to fall...



A little posey snap of me. I braved the snow for a mere 5 minutes on Friday! Way too cold!


Alfie was definitely not feeling the snow. Haha love this photo of him - such a cutey :)


And here is the view from my living room window.. you can't even distinguish the road from the pavement!

Just a short but sweet post..

Lydia xox

6 comments:

  1. lots of snow - i want it to go now though - fed up of being stuck inside xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love that photo of your cat, he's so cute!
    You have lots of snow so I can see why he wouldn't want to go out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Lydia you are so lucky- this looks like something out of a fairy tale!!
    LOVED this post- So much fun seeing how the other half of the world looks right now... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I would love to read about your Christmas traditions : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that lip colour on you !
    its supposed to snow again tonitght !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures. I've never seen snow like this before, so have been quite excited by it all.
    And the picture of you cat is soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete