Products I've Been Loving Recently

15 December 2010

Products I've Been Loving Recently

Hello everyone! I feel quite disappointed to realise that I haven't blogged since December 1st. I'm terrible. But today I finished university for Christmas break - which means lots of spare time to blog! Can't wait to head home tomorrow and spend lots of quality time with my kitty :)

Whilst I've been gone M.I.A. I have been using some new products and thought I would do a little top 3 of my favourites for you all.


First up is Neroli Jasmin Body Lotion from The Body Shop. I picked this up on a whim whilst at the till paying for my goodies - I didn't even smell it before I paid! Luckily, the lotion smells absolutely lush. Very floral but not overly girly or sweet. Just that perfect balance of floral. Sometimes I feel floral scented things can be a bit more suited to grans! Anyway, I can't get enough of this. Next time you're in The Body Shop be sure to give it a sniff :)


Next up - something I thought I would never be blogging about. It's Katy Perry's debut perfume, Purr. I picked this up in Debenhams on it's UK launch date, as coincidentally it was a 20% off day and I fancied a new scent. I'm not going to lie - it was the cute bottle that sucked me in! What can I say? I am a huge cat lover :) It cost me around £28 which is a fair price in my opinion. It's a lovely, fruity scent but it is also very light - meaning it doesn't linger on you all day long. I have been wearing it most week days, and I would recommend this for a cheap day scent. It's definitely not heavy enough for evening wear. Again, give this a sniff if you get the chance!

Finally, another product I never thought I'd blog about. It's L'Oreal Elnett Hairspray. My gran has used this hairspray since I can remember, and my mum has recently jumped on the bandwagon. I used to stick my nose up at it a little - Elnett was definitely not for me. But recently I saw it on offer in Boots and decided to give it a try. I mean, after all, the bottle was pink and that made it more appealing to me! Oh how superficial I am. Anyway, I'm very glad I picked it up because I do really like it. It's light and easy to brush out at the end of the day. I use it to create some volume on my roots by spraying it with my head upside down. Other times I spray it over freshly straightened hair then run my brush through my hair quickly - helps keep away static and holds my poker straight locks.


And that was my top 3 favourites of the moment :)

Hope you are all well,


Lydia xox

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I have been wanting to use Elnett Hairpsray ever since I saw Kourtney Karadashian buying a whole basket full of the stuff!! Apparently the girls swear by it!
    Yay for finishing Uni for the Christmas break : ) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely going to give the Katy Perry perfume a go, but the bottle is oh so cute! Happy holidays :).

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh you just got me interested in the Katy Perry perfume! I love fruity scents (=

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup the Katy Perry perfume is definitely one to try out :)

    ReplyDelete