Nails of The Day 01/12/10 Models Own

1 December 2010

Nails of The Day 01/12/10 Models Own

Hi everyone! Happy 1st of December :) this is my favourite month and I'm definitely in a fantastic mood today.

I have been really getting into Models Own nail polishes - the colour range is great and the polishes generally apply pretty well.

Today I have been wearing Models Own 'Nude Beige' - and I love it so much! It's very neutral, goes with any outfit and looks very soft and natural. Can't really describe why I love it so much - it just looks good.

Above: with the flash - but probably the only photo I could get which was a fairly true representation of how it looks in real life.

Below: the flash washes it out a bit too much here


Below: without the flash - not a good representation at all. It isn't this yellowy/brown in real life. Much nicer, much more nude.

What are you sporting on your nails today? And what's your favourite Models Own polish? I want to add to my collection :)

Lydia xox

3 comments:

  1. i use the white one from this brand which is pretty awesome and i love the colour that you are wearing - iv bee looking for that shade for ages but kept picking up the wrong one xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have on a very simliar colour from H&M! you should def try them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My heart belongs to dark colours, forever. Give me anything wine/plum/dark red and I'm set.
    x

    ReplyDelete