My Christmas Eve Look

24 December 2010

My Christmas Eve Look

Hello everyone! Hope you are all having a fantastic Christmas Eve and are feeling festive :-)

I'm just about to leave the house to go and see my best friend and thought I'd do a little post for you all!



Hair curled with the curling tongs I blogged about in my last post! :-) they are amazing


Face:
Bobbi Brown Natural Finish Long Lasting Foundation
Chanel loose powder in #20 Clair
Chanel Bronze Universal applied with Body Shop Kabuki
Benefit Coralista Blush

Eyes:
MAC Vanilla Pigment (all over lid)
MAC Silvering E/S (outer V)
MAC Brule E/S (highlight)
Bourjois Felt Tip Eyeliner
MaxFactor Masterpiece Max Mascara in black
Benefit Speed Brow


Haha here is my posing with my LookFantastic order that got delivered just as I was taking these photos! Very impressed with their delivery - I only ordered it on Wednesday night so for it to get here today - on Christmas Eve - is pretty damn good :-)


Hope you all have a great Christmas Eve and a very Merry Christmas to you all for tomorrow!

Lydia xox

6 comments:

  1. Your hair looks amazing! Need to get those curling tongs!

    Happy Christmas lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely Lydia :)
    Happy Christmas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair is gorgeous! have a happy holiday xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys - it's all down to my new tongs, they're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are extremely beautiful!
    love your blog!

    kisses from Hungary,

    Tekla
    http://kocsistekla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete