Big Curls and Pink Lips!

20 December 2010

Big Curls and Pink Lips!

Hey everyone! Today is the first day I've managed to get out of the house since Thursday, because the snow has been so bad where I live. So to stop myself from going crazy, today I went shopping :-)

I bought a jumbo curling tong from Boots and Revlon's Colourburst lipstick in 030 Fuschia. I have just tried them both out - LOVED them so much - and I'm so excited so I'm blogging right away!


Here is how my curls turned out :-) the barrel is 32mm which makes it quite chunky compared to most curling tongs. I wanted a jumbo tong because my slim tongs were producing curls that were way too tight. I'm definitely NOT a ringlets kinda girl haha.

You can check out what tongs I bought here!


The tools used: Elnett hairspray and tongs! Simples!


And in all the photos I'm wearing the new Revlon lipstick. Absolutely love it - it's so moisturising and that perfect deep pink. Bright but not too bright.
There are plenty of hot pink lipsticks on the market though, so why is it so special? Well. Most dark lipsticks I wear (mostly high end - Chanel, Illamasqua) - they always end up smudged over my mouth after eating or drinking. Today I ate my dinner and downed a glass of water - looked in the mirror and the lipstick hadn't budged. In my books, this makes it a winner! Definitely one to wear out on a night out or to a meal :)

Anyway, that is all for now :-) hope you all had a good weekend.

Lydia xox

3 comments:

  1. Pretty as a picture Miss. Lydia : )
    The curling tongs look fab- I am with you- no ringlets for me either lol

    ReplyDelete