Purchase of The Week 19/11/10

19 November 2010

Purchase of The Week 19/11/10

Hello everyone, just popping by for a short and sweet post. About a week or so ago I picked up this gorgeous, stripey top from H&M. It was a steal at just £7.99 !


It has gorgeous ruffly short sleeves, which makes it perfect for smart daywear or some relaxed evening-wear. I team mine with skinny jeans. It is also pretty long, nearly long enough to cover your bum - great for legging wearers!

I have really worn this top to death and I haven't even had it a fortnight yet. I love it when you find a great steal like this. It also comes in black so I'm tempted to pick that up too!

What has been your purchase of the week?

Lydia xox

3 comments:

  1. Aww that top is so cute, love the sleeves! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that top is just gorgeous!! It is kind of Parisienne with the red and white stripes and ruffles- would look perfect with a beret and croissant in hand ; )

    ReplyDelete