My Halloween Look

5 November 2010

My Halloween Look

Hello everyone! I know this is like 5 days late but I wanted to show you all what make-up I wore for Halloween. I was a boring old devil and instead of going for the classic red lip I decided to darken my eyes up a lot and have a nude lip.

Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation (1/4 NC15 mixed with 3/4 NC20)
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
Nars Orgasm blush
Benefit Speed Brow Brow Gel

Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study
MAC Greasepaint stick (Limited Edition)
Chanel Mystic Eyes Eyeshadow Quad - the silver colour is patted all over the lid
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero - top and bottom lashlines
MaxFactor Masterpiece Max Mascara in Black

Lips:
YSL Rouge Pur lipstick in 148 Tea Rose


Et voila, that was my look. Not very scary at all but the full on dark eyes is not something I'd usually go for - and I loved it. Above is a cropped photo of me on actual Hallowen :) lots of fun.

Hope you guys have brilliant weekend - happy bonfire night! Stay safe!

Lydia xox

6 comments:

  1. The eye make up is fabulous! And you look cute rather than scary hehe ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Lydia you look soooo gorgeous!! That makeup is insane- I am so in LOVE your eye makeup!!!

    Haha omg your dream!!! I wish it was true- I would love to trapse around Europe with you and your parents lol would be a blast I think :)
    Things are well with me- how about you!? Hope all is great!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so beautiful.... thanks for sharing:)))))

    Love
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your eye make-up is AMAZING! Gorgeous gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that eye makeup

    Marcy,
    smudgemyeyeliner.com

    ReplyDelete