Lush Haul

8 November 2010

Lush Haul

Hello everyone! Last week I made a little trip to Lush to stock up on some bath stuff.
Thought I would show you my haul as there is a couple of new products I've tried and have some things to say about them :)

Fizz Banger ballistic (top left) £2.95
This was a bit boring at first, and smells nothing like it's promises of being a 'toffe apple banger' but it did smell great. It is more fresh and lemony in my opinion. It was perfect for a pick-me-up bath before I starting writing an essay one evening. It started fizzing slowly then suddenly just starting bombing around the bath, with a blue centre being revealed as it fizzed. What made me chuckle was it had two pieces of paper saying "Boom!" and "Bang!" just like the Blackberry Bath Bomb. Would recommend this but would probably not repurchase.

Mrs Whippy ballistic (top right) £2.50
This smells delicious! Just like vanilla ice cream in fact. It felt surprisingly moisturising considering it is a bath bomb, and this is a definite plus for me. I'd also say it was easy enough (but a bit crumbly) to cut in to 2 to make it last 2 baths instead of 1. I will definitely repurchase this!

Cinders ballistic (bottom left) £1.95
An oldie but a goodie! I loved it last Christmas and I love it this Christmas. It is a spicey, cinnamon scented ballistic that crackles like a fire. It is just lovely and I know I will be repurchasing this multiple times this winter. Got to love Cinders.

Candy Cane bubble bar (bottom right) £2.35
Another product that is an oldie but a goodie. As you can see in the photo, I had already snapped a third off to use in a bath. I just love this, it smells very similar to the famous Snow Fairy. It's just very sweet and girly. This is already a repurchase for me, so I cannot recommend it enough.

Something else I have been loving recently is the Glade candles. The red one smells amazing, it's very warming as it smells like cinnamon. A fantastic winter candle. These have been accompanying me with my Lush baths.

And finally, the last thing I want to talk about is the National Demolition in London this Wednesday. That's my ticket above. If your university is participating, I strongly urge you to pick up a ticket and tag along. It's going to be masses of students on the streets of London campaigning against the student cuts and rise in tuition fees.

Lydia xox

3 comments:

  1. i must admit i've never tried Lush products1 5 really need to go! Great blog dear xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsty, you soo do! Love it!

    ReplyDelete