FOTD 11/11/10

11 November 2010

FOTD 11/11/10

Hello everyone! I have a little time to spare before going to uni right now so I thought I'd do you all a FOTD. Sorry the quality isn't very good - it is a Photobooth job!


Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15 + NC20 Mixed
MAC MSF Natural in Medium to set the foundation
Benefit Coralista blush
Nars Laguna bronzer

Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
Max Factor Masterpiece Max Mascara in Black

(and that's it! Today I felt like having a more natural eye and a brighter lip)

Lips:
MAC 'Petals and Peacocks' lipstick (LE from Liberty of London collection)

This lipstick is my favourite! If I could wear it everyday I would - but seeing as it's LE I'm trying to save it :)


Lydia xox

2 comments:

  1. that lipstick looks great on you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - shame it is a LE lipstick though :(

    ReplyDelete