What I've Been Loving This Week...

31 October 2010

What I've Been Loving This Week...

Hello everyone! Hope you have all had a good weekend and are enjoying the extra hour of sleep this morning :)

I feel like I don't have much to say on beauty products this week and have been much more interested in fashion and lifestyle blogs of late so I thought bugger it.. I will blog about whatever I want to blog about. So here is what I've been loving this week...

- This week I've renewed a love for Clinique Superbalanced Foundation.. wearing it in the above photo and it just makes my skin glow without making me look like an oily mess.

- Dailybooth. You can view or follow mine here! I find Dailybooth really inspiring - I love looking at other peoples make-up and clothes.

- Outnumbered on DVD. Outnumbered is quite possibly the most hilarious TV show I've watched in ages! If you haven't seen it then I suggest you do so.. the dvds are only around £6 on hmv.com

- Cosy cardigans. I feel like it's not quite cold enough for a big chunky coat yet - I'm a fast walker and big coats mean I get too hot too quickly. I find wooly cardigans are perfect for right now. I stay warm by layering clothes underneath them and covering up with a huge scarf.


What have you lovelies been loving this week?

Lydia xox

1 comment:

  1. What shade in Superbalanced do you wear Lydia? :)

    ReplyDelete