Weekend In Photos

24 October 2010

Weekend In Photos

Hello everyone! Hope you've had a good weekend. A bit of a lazy idea for a post from me but here is a little bit of my weekend in photos :)


1. Me and Alfie had lots of snuggly, late lie-ins.


2. But Alfie definitely managed to grab a lot more snoozing than me! He is too cute- yes that is him sleeping with his head on my knee!


2. I painted my nails, a la Lorraine . I'm wearing OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender with Sephora by OPI It's Bouquet With Me on the glitter nail. Looks lovely in my opinion and is something I'll definitely be sporting again!


4. On Saturday I got my hair done. Only light blonde highlights this time as I felt my hair had started to become too dark with the beige and brown highlights mixed in.
(Arghhh cover your eyes, it's a no make-up photo!)


5. Et voila, me with my new hair - well, it's not really all that new but I am very happy that it looks a bit blonder than I've recently had it.


My weekend also involved X Factor watching, pizza eating and grandparent visiting. Now I'm back off to my house in Swansea ready to start another thrilling week of uni.

Blog soon people,

Lydia xox

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! You look absolutely fab with your new hair :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I've been meaning to leave you a comment for aaaaaaages but keep forgetting - when did you work in Lush?! There was a stage where I was going in there every 3-4 weeks.. if only I'd known you then lol xx

    ReplyDelete