Purchase of The Week

17 October 2010

Purchase of The Week

Hi everyone!

I came up with an idea today - a quick, simple thing for me to post every week. It will be my "purchase of the week". Hopefully I will be sticking to this, as I feel like I need something consistent in my blogging.

My purchase of the week this week is surprisingly from Primark! If you know me at all then you will know I hate Primark with a passion. However, when I was in there with my housemate this week this little jumper yelled out at me. It is the cutest thing ever and I could not resist buying it!

The jumper is tight fitting, low cut with cropped, puffball sleeves. But hands down, the best thing about this jumper is the sparkly bow on the chest. Very appropriate for the approaching festive season.

This was such a steal at £11.50.

I plan to pair mine with my black body-con skirt from H&M. Love an all black outfit.

Close up of the bow. I blinking love bows. Cutest thing ever.

What was your purchase of the week?

Lydia xox

6 comments:

  1. Thats so cute! I love bows too. My purchase of the week is some fab shoes with bows for £5! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean I usually hate Primark but this jumper is gorgeous :) really flattering. Also that really cheered me up when you pointed out first years marks don't contribute towards my final grade probably a good thing to keep in my mind to stop stress bugs :) haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jumper - its so cute!
    Will definitely be having a look in my Primark for that as it's a bargain for £11.50 and doesn't look like it's from Primark!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so gorgeous Lydia- looks so cute on you too!!!
    I love this idea can't wait to see more of your purchases : ) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Caz - they have them in loads of different colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! I might have a look myself, it's a bargain! xoxo

    ReplyDelete