I Heart Shoe Boots!

10 October 2010

I Heart Shoe Boots!

Hi everyone.. sorry I've been absent for ages. I've moved back into my house at university for my final year and we haven't got internet yet! Needless to say I have been going out of my mind without it. So glad to be home at my parents this weekend to catch up on blogs, YouTube and emails :)

Whilst I have been internet deprived I have been doing quite a bit of naughty shopping, buying things I really can't afford to, and this pair of gorgeous shoe boots are one of them. But I absolutely adore them!

I've always loved how shoe boots looked on other people, but could never find a pair that I loved. These beauties from Marks and Spencers (who'd have thought it?!) tick all the right boxes - I just had to have them.


They're black, patent and have a killer heel - a very comfy, killer heel may I add! The fact that there is a platform means it feels like you are walking on less of a heel than you actually are. Plus, the heel is quite chunky so it doesn't put as much pressure on your feet. These truly are amazingly comfy, considering the height on them.

They set me back £55 but I think it is well worth the price tag. I will be wearing these on nights out, on days out, for meals, to the cinema, with dresses, with tights, with skinny jeans, with bootcut jeans... with bloody everything! Love love love.

If you are in the UK and are on the lookout for a new pair of shoes, be sure to head to M&S for a browse. Their stuff is fantastic quality and it isn't just a store for your grandma these days. Love M&S. I have a pair of gorgeous flats from there that have lasted me over a year - the quality is truly impressive.

Have a good weekend guys,

Lydia xox

5 comments:

  1. I love them! They're super hot :) the little metal detailing on them is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Lord Lydia these shoes are sooo gorgeous! They look amazing on you!!!
    Thanks so much for your comment- Enjoy Eat Pray Love- it's a real feel good flick :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're gorgeous. I work in M&S and I have to agree they always have suprisingly nice shoes people should check it out more :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love M&S and I always will! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shoes!! check out my channel <3

    ReplyDelete