Hello everyone! Hope you have all had a good weekend and are enjoying the extra hour of sleep this morning :)
I feel like I don't have much to say on beauty products this week and have been much more interested in fashion and lifestyle blogs of late so I thought bugger it.. I will blog about whatever I want to blog about. So here is what I've been loving this week...
- This week I've renewed a love for Clinique Superbalanced Foundation.. wearing it in the above photo and it just makes my skin glow without making me look like an oily mess.
- Dailybooth. You can view or follow mine here! I find Dailybooth really inspiring - I love looking at other peoples make-up and clothes.
- Outnumbered on DVD. Outnumbered is quite possibly the most hilarious TV show I've watched in ages! If you haven't seen it then I suggest you do so.. the dvds are only around £6 on hmv.com
- Cosy cardigans. I feel like it's not quite cold enough for a big chunky coat yet - I'm a fast walker and big coats mean I get too hot too quickly. I find wooly cardigans are perfect for right now. I stay warm by layering clothes underneath them and covering up with a huge scarf.
- Window shopping online! Sites I've been lusting over this week are: ASOS, Michael Kors watches, YAYER - Lots of vintage goodness , and Feel Unique - the home of discounted beauty products .
What have you lovelies been loving this week?