Updated Skincare Routine

20 September 2010

Updated Skincare Routine

Hello everyone! Hope Monday hasn't been too harsh on you all. Today I'm posting my updated skincare routine - for months I went through different products and my routine was changing all the time. I've been using this current routine for a month now and I am really happy with it.


Morning:

St Ives Blemish Fighting Scrub - this is a great scrub because it's gentle enough for daily use, but abrasive enough to make my skin look glowy and fresh day after day. I love this stuff!

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic - this is just a sample I was sent with my order but it is lasting incredibly well! I use it every day and there is more than 50% of it left after a months use - definitely impressive. I like this as a toner but it hasn't particularly 'wowed' me.

Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser (light) - I absolutely love this moisturiser. I've used it for 10 months consistently and have encountered no problems with it.

Evening:

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish - I originally received a sample of this about a year ago and used it a couple of times but hated it. I gave it to my mum and she loved it, then thought nothing more of it. The recent hype this product has been receiving in the online beauty community somehow managed to persuade me to try this product out again. Second time around and I utterly adore it. Removes every trace of make-up and leaves my skin feeling plump and hydrated.

Lize Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic - sometimes I skip this stage at night, sometimes I don't but it's included in the photo just because :)

Origins Out of Trouble 10 minute mask - I've already blogged of my love for this mask. It totally saves my skin every time I get a nasty break out. I will slap this on my face probably 4 evenings out of 7 a week. Love it. May I also add that it's price but it lasts a long time - a little goes a long way with this stuff!

Liz Earle Skin Repair Mosituriser (light) - as I've said above, this moisturiser is probably the best I've ever encountered. Really does the job.



Et voila, that is my current routine. Hope you enjoyed - if anything, you have learnt what an utter Liz Earle fan girl I am at present! Haha.

Lydia xox


4 comments:

  1. Great post! I used to swear by Liz Earle when my skin was acting up a few years ago, it was a godsend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh You have reminded me I have run out of facial exfoliator, I must get St Ives scrub tomorrow..

    I too am LOVING Liz Earle C&P, my fave cleanser ever, sooo nice :)I think I might try the Liz Earle moisturiser next- it sounds fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just seen your blog and believe me, it's so nice I just love it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great post xxx
    www.outside-and-in.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete