I'm Back..

31 August 2010

I'm Back..

What an amazing summer I've had. A truly wonderful experience! I will post some photos of my adventures once they are organised on my laptop.
Despite missing the blogging and YouTube world very badly, I have returned with no blogging enthusiasm at all. But I am incredibly pleased to see that my blog followers have shot up to nearly 300 :) wowee - thanks a bunch lovelies.
Please bear with me this week whilst I search for some blogging inspiration.
Lydia xox

6 comments:

  1. welcome back! I have just got back from working abroad too! =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo-hoo!!!! so glad you are back!!! I have missed your blogging!! Hope you had an amazing summer- but I know you will have :)
    Inspiration will come soon enough- just enjoy your last few days of summer!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! I've missed your posts! x

    ReplyDelete