Farewell.. for now!

19 June 2010

Farewell.. for now!

Hello everyone, just wanted to make a blog post to let you all know I am leaving tomorrow morning to go work in Boston (USA) for the summer.

I very much doubt I will be blogging out there as I am working in a children's summer camp which is going to be a heck of a lot of work. I do get every other weekend off though which will be great - hopefully I can pop onto the internet then :) I will most likely be updating my Twitter now and then so feel free to follow me for some updates if you fancy :)


I hope you don't all forget about me. I promise I will be back! I am going to miss catching up on everyones blogs and YouTube every day for sure!

See you in September you gorgeous lot,

Lydia xox

9 comments:

  1. Omg how exciting! How did that come about? Hope everything goes well and you have a fabby time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lovely lady :) I applied back in November, but I didn't get hired untill about 3 weeks ago - it has been very hectic! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this camp America? One of my friends is out there for her 2nd summer and absolutly loves it!

    You'll have a great time and take some photos so you can show us what you've been up to :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Katy - yes it's basically Camp America but I went with a different company :)

    @Jennifer - thank you you lovely lovely lady


    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have an amazing time! Looking forward to hearing all about it when you return! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have so much fun! I love working in summer camps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow how exciting, have a great time :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a lovely time! I will miss your tweets xx

    ReplyDelete