Tag; What I'm Using Right Now

21 May 2010

Tag; What I'm Using Right Now

Hi everyone! I haven't had time to blog recently because I've been snowed under with revision. Thankfully I finished exams yesterday so now I am free for the summer :) happiness!

One of my favourite blogettes Jo tagged me to do this and I thought it was a nice little post to ease myself back into blogging.. so here goes!

Shampoo: Redken All Soft
Conditioner: John Frieda Sheer Blonde Moisturising Conditioner
Styling Products: Chi Silk Infusion, FAT Hair Hairspray
Shower Gel: Lush Snow Fairy - still got my huge bottle from Christmas!
Body moisturiser: Body Shop Cocoa Butter
Fake Tan: None! I like having a real tan, otherwise I'll stay pale-faced :)
Cleanser: Laura Mercier Cleansing Oil Light / L'Oreal Perfect Clean - Oily Skin. As soon as my Cetaphil arrives I'll be using that :)
Toner: Laura Mercier Perfecting Water Light
Exfoliator: St Ives
Moisturiser: Liz Earle
Eye Cream: None
Primer: None
Foundation: Mac Studio Fix Fluid
Foundation brush: Mac 187
Concealer: Mac Studio Finish Concealer
Powder: Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
Blusher: Benefit Coralista
Bronzer: Chanel Bronze Universal
Highlighter: None
Eyeshadow base: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Eyeshadows: MAC - Phloof! and MAC - Patina
Eyeliner: MAC Eye Kohl - Smolder
Curler: Shu Uemura
Mascara: Max Factor Lash Extension Effect
Lipstick: MAC Petals and Peacocks (L.E.)
Lipgloss: MAC Dazzleglass Creme in Fashion Scoop
Lipbalm: MAC Honey Skin Salve
Nail Colour: I have no idea what's on my nails right now! I had them done at Nails Inc this afternoon - it is a gorgeous dirty pale pink colour :) lovely!

I tag:

Have a good weekend everyone,

Lydia xox

5 comments:

  1. Hi lovely! great blog you have here :D i'm using the liz earle moisturiser too it smells wonderful!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love reading these posts!!
    That is so exciting you have finished your exams! Have you got any plans for your summer ya lucky thing? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there! im loving your blog a lot. Hope you can follow me as well. Im a follower of yours as well! =)

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to do this! Thanks so much for tagging me! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun :) I'm not a fake tan fan either...if Amanda Seyfried can stay pale I can too! :)

    ReplyDelete