Origins Out of Trouble Face Mask Review

26 May 2010

Origins Out of Trouble Face Mask Review

Hello everyone! Hope you are all doing okay.

Recently I've had a bad spot outbreak on my chin which is very unusual for me - I'm normally one of those lucky people with clear skin! I asked on Twitter for some advice on a face mask, and a few people recommended Origins Out of Trouble. I read up on it, like what I heard and promptly ordered it. I've used it 3 times now and was impressed so I thought I would do a little review :)

It contains the absorbent Zinc Oxide and Sulphur, Camphor which is calming, and Salicylic Acid which is renown for treating spots.

Price: £17 for 100ml

How to use it: apply an even layer over clean skin, leave for 10 minutes, remove with a damp washcloth.

Why I like it: I love that it tingles! When something tingles it makes me think it's actually working. The mask is comfortable on the skin, it doesn't dry tight and it only has to be left on for 10 minutes. Most importantly, I have noticed improvements in the condition of my spots. My skin feels instantly refreshed and incredibly clean after using this. I really believe that has helped my skin! It also doesn't dry your skin out afterwards, which is rare for a spot-busting product. Whilst I can't guarantee this will get banish your spots, I believe it will help.

Why I don't like it: It's quite pricey - £17 and you only get 100ml worth of product. Despite being expensive, I would repurchase this because I feel like it works.

You can buy the face mask here.

Lydia xox


4 comments:

  1. yay, glad you liked it! I fancy popping some on now =D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ peachykeen - yes yes, so glad you recommended it to me! it's a keeper in my routine for sure! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Origins, but I haven't tried this yet. Thank you so much for the review!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this share - I'm always on the lookout for new skincare products, I don't suppose you've come across a fab pore-minimiser? THAT, I am desperate for. Lovely blog sweets!

    Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete