FOTN 04/05/10

5 May 2010

FOTN 04/05/10

Hello everyone! I went out for food last night for one of my friends birthday so I thought I'd do a quick FOTN for you lovely ladies :)

Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15 (I've gotten soo pale this winter! Roll on summer!)
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
Nars Orgasm Blusher

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Patina e/s - all over the lid
MAC Brule e/s - inner corner and brow bone
Lancome Art Liner - top lash line
Urban Decay Gunmetal e/s - bottom lash line
Chanel Exceptionnel de Chanel Mascara

Lips:
MAC Petals and Peacocks lipstick (LE Liberty of London collection)


I also messed up my hair with 'Fat Hair' hairspray - this stuff is amazing! Creates so much volume - very comparable results to back combing!


So that's all.. just a short and sweet post! I tried to do a vlog today but it didn't go too well.. so not sure if that'll ever see the light of day!

Lydia xox

6 comments:

  1. Love the look :) your hair looks good too XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair looks lovely! So voluminous! Lip colour is gorgeous too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I love Petals and Peacocks from MAC!!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely look! Love the lips!

    Visit my blog too if you want :)

    ReplyDelete