Hello everyone. Firstly just want to say thanks to the lovely ladies who helped me out and entered my giveaway - I have written my feature now and all your quotes were very helpful!
My favourites from last month are nearly all new products that have wowed me:)
1. Bare Minerals Mineral Veil - I loooove this stuff for setting my foundation! I used MAC's Mineral Skin Finish Natural for about a year, but recently found it was making my make-up feel a bit cakey. My make-up feels much more light now I'm using the mineral veil. It also keeps the shiny forehead at bay all day!
2. Chi Silk Infusion - I know I'm late on the bandwagon with this, but oh my gosh I can't believe I didn't own it sooner! I apply it to wet hair after every wash and it makes my hair so soft. Whether I leave it to air-dry or whether I use a hairdryer, my hair is much less frizzy and more sleek. This means it cuts hair straightening time in half - sometimes I don't even need to use them! Can't recommend this enough, especially if your hair is out of control without straighteners.
3. OPI You're Such A Kabuki Queen - this is the perfect summer nail polish! It's a coral pink that's bright but not too bright. I have been rocking it on my toes all month - LOVE!
4. Chanel 'Exceptionnel de Chanel' Volume and Length mascara - I received this as a free sample in a goody bag from Chanel and it totally wowed me from the first time I used it. The brush is very unique - it has different bristles all the way round. What you do is twirl the brush whilst you pull it up through your lashes - gives amazing length! It's also easily buildable. I am going to buy the full sized version of this for sure!
5. MAC Mineral Skin Finish in Triple Fusion - this was limited edition in a collection last year (can't remember which one sorry!) and I used it for a bit and then it retired to my make-up stash. Recently I've dug it out and have been using it as a blush/highlighter. I love to swirl my blush brush around the whole thing for a cheek colour, and use the gold for a highlighter. So pretty!
So that is my top 5 picks of the month :)