Meet My New Kitten and MAC Petals and Peacocks Lipstick!

8 April 2010

Meet My New Kitten and MAC Petals and Peacocks Lipstick!

Hey everyone!

Some of you will know from my Twitter that I had to have my cat Amy put down a few weeks ago. I was heartbroken and the house felt too quiet without a cat so we ended up getting a kitten!

Say hello to Alfie! :




His cuteness is deceiving! He's a right little tinker... only calm when he's snoozing :)


I also want to mention the Petals and Peacocks lipstick from the MAC Liberty of London collection, which I am wearing in the photos above and in the close up photo below.

It is an amplified creme finish which feels lovely and moisturising on the lips. It is a vibrant pink on the lips, but the lipstick itself looks a deep purpley-pink. It's very unique for a bright pink lipstick and I know I am going to wear this a lot on nights out!

That's the only thing that I bought from the Liberty of London collection because nothing else seemed to tickle my fancy. It's a shame because I might be one of the few people who actually love the packaging!

Lydia xox

13 comments:

  1. Awww Alfie is adorable! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Love his name too. I feel the same as you about the Liberty of London collection. Love the packaging but nothing really appealed, I only ended up getting a lipstick and a blush x

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTENESS for the cat. I think hes the most gorgeous kitten ive seen
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cuteheart! I love that lipstick on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness hes gorgeous! :)
    I just want to squeeze him!
    Sorry about Amy, how sad :(
    Love the lippie, what a pretty colour!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is sooooo cute :] i adore kitties... i wish my cats were still that little Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwww so cute! I love cats, wish I can had one, but I'm slihtly allergic to the fur :(

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww he is super cute! lovely lippie too!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alfieeeee!!! Ohhhh Lydia what a cutie! And that photo of you together is just adorable! That lipstick looks amazing on you : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. awh he's megggga cute! lucky you :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alfie!! I love that name, and your cat is of course utterly adorable!!

    I have a Noa myself (a boy cat too) ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete