Hiiii everyone. Been meaning to do this blog post for days and only now, at 3.10am after finishing an assignment, am I getting round to doing it!
So here are my February Favourites:
1. MAC Lipstick in 'Snob' - this is a well-blogged about lipstick here in the beauty community, but I never used to own it untill about a month ago! I fell in love with it instantly.. it's the perfect cool light pink shade that doesn't look too pale or too pink.
2. Tweezerman Mini Pink Tweezers - I bought these a few weeks back after hearing so many good things about Tweezerman tweezers. Usually I get my eyebrows waxed every month (more like every 6 weeks.. my eyebrows grow back very slow for some reason!) but this month I decided to skip the wax appointment and pluck my brows myself. I followed the shape that I have from getting them waxed and it was pretty easy. The tweezers were definitely the best I've used - but I must admit my experience is pretty limited. Would hugely recommend these though.
3. Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser Normal/Combination - I've been using this cream for about 6 weeks now and I love it. It isn't too heavy or too greasy, but it's not too drying either. It's a nice, light cream that soaks in pretty quickly and keeps my face hydrated all day. I use this every morning before I put my make-up on. At £16 a 50ml jar, it's pretty cheap considering it does the same job for me as other higher end brands do.
4. MAC Blusher in Pink Swoon - this was my first ever MAC blush and it still remains the blush I reach for the most. It's just an easy colour to wear - not too flamboyant, but pigmented enough to see you're wearing blush. I guess it's my staple everyday blusher, especially when I'm in a rush.
5. Nina Ricci Perfume 'Nina Ricci' - I picked this up in Debenhams about two weeks ago because I fancied a change from my heavy Chanel Chance. I picked it up because it smells GORGEOUS and it wasn't too pricey either. I've enjoyed wearing this every day, it's much more lighter than what I'm used to though so I notice it disappearing a lot quicker than my Chanel. But apart from that, it's great - very summery too! I would definitely repurchase to keep in my collection!
So that's it for this month. Not many new discoveries and loves really.
I've enjoyed reading everyone else's favourites - sorry for being so slow this month!