Slightly Delayed February Faves

12 March 2010

Slightly Delayed February Faves

Hiiii everyone. Been meaning to do this blog post for days and only now, at 3.10am after finishing an assignment, am I getting round to doing it!

So here are my February Favourites:

1. MAC Lipstick in 'Snob' - this is a well-blogged about lipstick here in the beauty community, but I never used to own it untill about a month ago! I fell in love with it instantly.. it's the perfect cool light pink shade that doesn't look too pale or too pink.

2. Tweezerman Mini Pink Tweezers - I bought these a few weeks back after hearing so many good things about Tweezerman tweezers. Usually I get my eyebrows waxed every month (more like every 6 weeks.. my eyebrows grow back very slow for some reason!) but this month I decided to skip the wax appointment and pluck my brows myself. I followed the shape that I have from getting them waxed and it was pretty easy. The tweezers were definitely the best I've used - but I must admit my experience is pretty limited. Would hugely recommend these though.

3. Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser Normal/Combination - I've been using this cream for about 6 weeks now and I love it. It isn't too heavy or too greasy, but it's not too drying either. It's a nice, light cream that soaks in pretty quickly and keeps my face hydrated all day. I use this every morning before I put my make-up on. At £16 a 50ml jar, it's pretty cheap considering it does the same job for me as other higher end brands do.

4. MAC Blusher in Pink Swoon - this was my first ever MAC blush and it still remains the blush I reach for the most. It's just an easy colour to wear - not too flamboyant, but pigmented enough to see you're wearing blush. I guess it's my staple everyday blusher, especially when I'm in a rush.

5. Nina Ricci Perfume 'Nina Ricci' - I picked this up in Debenhams about two weeks ago because I fancied a change from my heavy Chanel Chance. I picked it up because it smells GORGEOUS and it wasn't too pricey either. I've enjoyed wearing this every day, it's much more lighter than what I'm used to though so I notice it disappearing a lot quicker than my Chanel. But apart from that, it's great - very summery too! I would definitely repurchase to keep in my collection!

So that's it for this month. Not many new discoveries and loves really.

I've enjoyed reading everyone else's favourites - sorry for being so slow this month!

Lydia xox

10 comments:

  1. The Nina scent is gorgeous, and the bottle is so CUTE!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything in your favourites! The perfume, the tweezers - we have very similar tastes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also wear the Nina Ricci perfume, it's lovely isn't it. Lovely bottle too.
    Enjoyed reading your favourites, keep em coming! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Liz Earle moisturiser, and it lasts for ages. I really wanna get snob. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great favs! I have been wanting to try Pink Swoon for awhile now and Nina Ricci perfume! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems like the Nina Ricci perfume is popular - it's not hard to see why! :)

    @missmascara1983 - Snob is probably my favourite MAC lipstick now.. so I definitely recommend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post, thanks for sharing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear a lot about pink swoon- might have to be my next MAC purchase! Really want to try that Liz Earle moisturiser- I adore the super skin one and this one looks even better for my skin!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. love tweezerman tweezers!

    would love it if you could check out my blog :)
    http://yetanotherbeautyandfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I didn't notice that you'd done a february favourites! I love that perfume, My bf bought it me this month too! I felt like it wasn't long lasting but my bf says he can still smell it on me! xx

    ReplyDelete