Make-up Swap with Nikki (cocobella)

6 March 2010

Make-up Swap with Nikki (cocobella)

Hey everyone! So on Friday I received a lovely lovely package off the gorgeous Nikki (http://cocobellabeauty.blogspot.com) - for some reason blogger is not letting me tag it as a link aghh!

We decided to do a USA/UK swap because we both wanted to get our hands on some things in particular!





She sent me two Sephora by OPI nail polishes - Meet For Drinks (left) and Metro Chic (right)



Above - Meet For Drinks. It's such a beautiful berry red! I know there are a lot of berry red nail polishes around but this colour is so unique and definitely not like any other nail polish I have in my collection! I love it A LOT :)


Above - the infamous Metro Chic. Love this shade - nothing else needs to be said!


Nikki also sent me four NYX Jumbo Eyshadow Pencils which I was very very keen to try out!
Top to bottom: Milk, Yogurt, Iced Mocha and French Fries.

Above - with flash. Below - without flash in natural light.

L-R: French Fries, Iced Mocha, Yogurt and Milk.

Below - swatches. Same order as above.

These NYX jumbo pencils are amazing! I have been playing around with them and have worn them both as a thick eyeliner, and as an all-over lid colour! They are so pretty :)


Just like to say a huge thanks to Nikki, and I hope my parcel makes it to her soon!!!


Lydia xox


6 comments:

  1. Nice swap! I want those same things (jumbopencils and Sephora/OPI polishes) too!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My metro chic lust goes on :) Beautiful swap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh those polishes and eye pencils are sooo pretty!!!! And so versatile too!! What a fab swap : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you love everything hun!! Meet for Drinks looks gorgeous on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh those nail varnishes are LOVELY - lucky girl :)

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Metro Chic, honey! Looks so elegant on you!
    XX

    ReplyDelete