FOTD + OOTD Mon 15/03/10

15 March 2010

FOTD + OOTD Mon 15/03/10

Hello everyone! I always have loads of free time on a Monday due to a lack of lectures, so I decided to do a FOTD after seeing a reader comment request a look with Mac's Brule eyeshadow being used. This is for you, Sara!

FOTD below -
Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC15 - applied with MAC 188 brush
MAC MSF Natural in Medium
Benefit Coralista Blusher
Benefit Speed Brow

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Brule e/s applied all over lid and up to the brow bone
MAC Patina e/s applied to inner 2/3 of the lid
MAC Mulch e/s applied to outer corner and crease
Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara
MAC Powerpoint Eyeliner in Engraved to lower lash line

Top to bottom (below): Brule, Patina and Mulch.
And this photo below is for Sara - how Brule looks on it's own - I applied it to my entire lid up to the brow bone. As you can see, it is a VERY close match to my skin colour and isn't very noticeable. But I do like it as a highlight because it's not shimmery in the slightest. This is very subtle, in a good way.

OOTD:
Dress from New Look

It's really sunny and warm in South Wales today, so I wore this just with a navy Topshop cardigan and plain black pumps.

Lydia xox

4 comments:

  1. It was warm today! Love this look you look gorgeous :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! :) LOOOOOVE the dress, I have been on the look-out for something similar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too adorable! Thank you so much doll :] Very kind of you to do this post for me! I am going to try to get my hands on this for a highlight, I too hate when they are overly frosty/shimmery. I don't mind some shimmer for certain looks but during the daytime it would be nice to have a simple highlighter color, which I don't own. This looks to be a great one. The new dress is beautiful too! ♥ Thanks again and keep in touch*

    ReplyDelete