FOTD / My 5 Minute Make-Up Routine!

2 March 2010

FOTD / My 5 Minute Make-Up Routine!

Hi everyone! I haven't done a FOTD for a while so I thought I would do one today seeing as I had some spare time on my hands!

I got ready in such a rush today so I thought it was a good idea to combine my FOTD post with my '5 minute make-up routine'.

FOTD:

Products Used:
Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow in Gobi (I'm becoming a big fan of this!)
Powder: Mac MSF Natural in Medium - on my t zone
Blush: Benefit Coralista
Brows: Benefit Speed Brow
Mascara: Rimmel Sexy Curves in Brown/Black (loving this again recently!)
Eyeliner: Mac Powerpoint Eyeliner in Engraved
Lips: au natural!!

So a very plain look for me today - but it's all I can manage to do when I'm strapped for time! This routine is super safe and it's good to have something like this for days when you are rushing around like a headless chicken.


Lydia xox

7 comments:

  1. Ooh, very pretty. This looks really good on you, love the hair too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant believe it only took you 5 mins, it looks lovely. I really want to try NARS Sheer Glow now, everyone ssems to be raving about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yeah it was all done very frantically though! Glad it doesn't look like a mess anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty, who even needs the makeup?! :) I do like the added kick that eyeliner gives you however! Tres mignonne <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thanks! Eyeliner is my safety blanket - if I could only apply one product it would be eyeliner!!

    ReplyDelete