St Ives Apricot Scrub

17 February 2010

St Ives Apricot Scrub

Hiya everyone! I have been so slack on the blogging front yet again, but I'm back because I want to rave about a skin-care product I've recently discovered!

The skin-care product in the spotlight is St Ives Apricot Scrub - Blemish Fighting. I picked up the blemish fighting one because my chin has been getting a bit spottier than normal recently boo.

I know a lot of you already use and love this scrub, but when I bought this back in January, it was the first time for me to ever try it - which must mean there are loads of others out there who haven't tried this either - so this blog post is for you guys! :)

Why I like it: I never used to use facial scrubs often (usually only used them when I got a free sample somewhere!), so for me to adopt this little gem into my skin-care routine definitely shows how much I like it. It's nice because it feels like it's exfoliating your skin, but it's not too rough in the slightest. It's not so abrasive that you can't use it every day either - personally I like to use it every other day because my skin is more combination, rather than oily. But if you had oily-combination skin, this could definitely be used every day - it doesn't leave your skin feeling stripped or dry!
It also has a great scent to it, which isn't essential, but it's a plus of course!

What I don't like: Nothing - seriously! I have no complaints and I won't be on the lookout for an alternative facial scrub any time soon.

Price: around £4

Value for money?: Definitely! I have had this since the start of January and I've not even used a quarter of the bottle up yet!


Lydia xox

9 comments:

  1. I swear by this. And I LOVE the smell.
    Makes my skin so soft too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i just bought this today as well. cant wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this stuff!

    I have sensitive but blemish prone skin and find that if I mix the scrub with a little bit of warm water, it really does a great job of exfoliating without scratching my skin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this review! I've hard some many raves about this product... it's the next thing on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've used this in the past and was really impressed with it. I love how it gets rid of any dry patches and leaves you with soft and smooth skin x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there! I have to say I enjoyed looking through your posts =)
    I bought this about a week ago too and I'm really liking how soft it leaves my skin! Though I want to use it a bit longer before actually deciding on how much I like it.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi :)
    I love this scrub, it leaves my skin amazingly soft.
    Great review :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been using this for years. I have really noticeable pores and this stuff really makes a difference after a few weeks of consistent use. I love it! :) The medicated formula is also my favorite one. ;)

    ReplyDelete