MAC NW15/20 - NARS SHEER GLOW HELP?

21 February 2010

MAC NW15/20 - NARS SHEER GLOW HELP?

Hi everyone. I don't normally post blogs like this but I need your help!

Do any of you NW15/20 MAC girls use NARS Sheer Glow foundation? If so, what shade have they matched you as?

They matched me as 'Gobi' which I bought but I am not entirely happy with - it feels too pale.
It also worries me that the website describes Gobi as 'Light with yellow undertones' - I'm a NW which is pink toned not yellow toned!!

If you could help please drop me a comment :)

Lydia xox

8 comments:

  1. I'm the same Mac shade as you and I went for Mont Blanc after being matched at Selfridges in the Trafford Centre. It suits my skin really well at the moment and doesn't look too light....yet. Once Spring kicks in, it might be an entirely different story!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes, that sucks, I can't help but I hope you get it sorted. I hate when you think you've been gouded into buying something at a counter and it just isn't right x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm around an NW15/20 too & use Mont Blanc in the NARS, it's a really good match for my skin tone :) Hope that helps! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I've never used a MAC foundation but I'm a NC20 in the Studio Finish concealer which is a pretty good match for my skin. I can get away with using NW20 as well though, I just prefer a concealer with cool tones to cancel out redness. I use Sheer Glow in 'Mont Blanc'. It's light with pink tones according to the site (I find it more peachy than pink) so maybe try that one?

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! Seems like Mont Blanc might be a better match for me! Eeeeep! I will see if they let me exchange it - seeing as it's technically their fault!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh wish I could help but I have the same trouble trying to match shades :S Nars Sheer Glow looks fab though :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey, i'm gobi but i'm an nc15...so if you're a 20 it's probably too light xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I'm a Mac NW25 which nars shade should i use?

    ReplyDelete