Haul: Accessorize and Lush

6 February 2010

Haul: Accessorize and Lush

Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a good weekend.

Yesterday I managed to squeeze in some shopping on my day off.

First off I picked up this flower hair clip at Accessorize for £6. I think it's so cute, and I always clip bits of my hair up so it seemed like a genuine 'hair prettifying' investment! Ha :)

Above: clipped at the back, pulling hair from both sides of my head.
Most days I will wear it on just one side, scooping back hair from the left side of my head.


I also picked up a really cute coin purse at Accessorize, for £8! A bit pricey, but I only have one other coin purse which I use for nights out, so I'm going to use the new one to store cards in :)


Then onto Lush... I mainly went into Lush to pick up my payslip and whilst I was there I couldn't resist picking some of the new Valentines stuff up!

I got 'The Ex Factor' bath ballistic, which is vanilla scented, and a 'Magic Mushroom Bubble Bar' which smells like strawberry milkshake! Can't wait to try them out this weekend :)

I also picked up one of the new lip scrubs, in Bubblegum. I tried this out last night and it was AWESOME! Made my skins plump and smooth. I then applied MAC's Naked Honey Skin Salve before bed, and woke up to wonderfully smooth lips! Hurrah!


And finally, whilst browsing through Boots I spotted the famous Seche Vite! Famous on the blog circuit for making your nails dry super fast - I had to try it for myself :)

So that is all I got! I don't like doing haul posts too often, so I will try and get a review up soon - I have quite a lot of products I want to talk about :)

Lydia xox

16 comments:

  1. Fab haul hun, I love the Accessorize bits :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely haul, especially the clip. I want to try that lush mushroom bath bomb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so can't wait to try the valentine products and the sugar scrubs from Lush they all look and sound scrummy :)

    Might have a look at the top coat when i am in Boots tommorow but the one i have i really like

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything you bought! The flower looks so pretty in your hair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jody - yeah loving all the Lush Valentines stuff! There is another purple ballistic which was surprisingly quite fruity scented - yum!
    Just to warn you, the Seche Vite is ridiculously priced in the UK !!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe I wasn't following your blog before, I am such a twit! Great haul, I am lemming the Lush products but trying to be good this month so I will have to live through everyone's reviews instead. Seche Vite is amazing, it keeps polish from chipping too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seche Vite is by far the best topcoat I've ever used and I really couldn't be without it. Was it expensive in Boots? You can pick it up from UK eBay sellers for around £5.00 inc P&P x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything you got there! The LUSH stuff is all some of my faves, and I love Seche Vite too. Wonder product!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Emma - yeah I've seen it on ebay for cheaper it's just that I was surprised to see it stocked in Boots and bought it on an impulse! Lol. It cost £8 too! Insane! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely haul, the flowerclip is reallu cuuute :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've heard of that one, space girl or something like that ? I think i will have to try that as i think it would layer rather well with the comforter bubble bar slice and it isn't badly priced either.... Wish i lived within easy distance to get to a Lush store so i didn't have to buy online.... I need to look into getting some bits from accessorise x

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOh seche vite in boots! They also now sell ardell lashes! I picked up those two lush valentines items. I don't want to use the mushroom as it smells so gorgeous!! The bf wanted the bubblegum lipscrub but it was sold out soI got the vanilla one.
    Love the flowers! I can't seem to make them look good in my hair! =( xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The flower is gorgeous. I am going to have to have a raid through boots for the sache vite. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the flower and the purse :) oooh was that seche vite in the boots in Cardiff? XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love this hair on you.
    too cute!
    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Flower hair clip is too cute! x

    ReplyDelete