Aveeno Moisturising Creamy Oil Review & Ray Bans For Sale

28 February 2010

Aveeno Moisturising Creamy Oil Review & Ray Bans For Sale

Hello everyone! Hope you have had a great weekend.

Aveeno contacted me a few weeks ago and asked if I would like to try out some of their products. I said yes straight away because I had already vaguely heard of the brand from a friend who likes Aveeno as it is gentle on her eczema-prone skin.

One of the products that I received that I REALLY loved was their Moisturising Creamy Oil.

This is what the Aveeno website says of the product:
  • Combines the concentrated goodness of naturally active colloidal Oatmeal and sweet almond oil.
  • Provides the benefit of an oil with the convenience of a cream.
  • Helps to maintain the skin's natural moisture level and prevent dry skin.
  • Skin is left looking and feeling soft, smooth and healthy without a greasy after feel.


What I liked about it: I feel their description is absolutely spot on! It has the benefit of providing the moisturisation of an oil, but in a convenient cream formula. The cream has a very thin consistency and soaks in very quickly which is a very big plus for me! I hate moisturisers that take forever to soak in and you have to wait ages to put your clothes on! You don't get that problem with the Aveeno moisturiser. The smell is also gorgeous, I think this is down to the sweet almond oil.
The final plus is that it left my skin feeling moisturised for well over 24 hours!

What I didn't like about it: I can't actually think of anything! I will be continuing to use this moisturiser every day - I really do love it!

Would I repurchase?: Definitely! I'm not sure of the price as it isn't stated on website but I have spotted it in Boots recently so it shouldn't be too pricey!




And lastly, I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in buying my Ray Ban Wayferer Sunglasses? I bought them about a year ago and have barely worn them - three times maximum! The main reason I want to get rid of them is that my face just doesn't suit small framed sunglasses. I should have realised this before I placed my order but oh well!

These are 100% genuine Ray Bans that I purchased from www.netaporter.com for about £100. I still have the netaporter box they came in as proof. If you comment me saying how much you are prepared to pay for them and leave your email address I will get back to you if I'm prepared to sell them for that much!


Lydia xox

5 comments:

  1. I love those sunnies!!! They are so cute :) If I had money I would totally buy them off of you.
    Hope you had a good Sunday. Did you catch the Olympic closing ceremonies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. £60?? lyddi69@hotmail.com. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. if u look closer at the picture, u will see that on the lense it writes Ray Ban P ..and that means that they are clearly fake! fake fake fake Stop trying to trick people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @anca - Actually 'Ray Ban P' means they are POLARIZED sunglasses. Polarized lenses are used in sunglasses to reduce glare from reflective surfaces such as the surface of a lake or the hood of a car. So get your facts right before you leave ridiculous comments. If you don't believe me then Google 'Ray Ban P'. Prepare to feel stupid.

    ReplyDelete