Yesterdays OOTD and FOTD!

29 January 2010

Yesterdays OOTD and FOTD!

Hellllooo! Yay it's Friday!

I thought I would share with you all my OOTD and FOTD from yesterday.

OOTD:
Top: Topshop
Skirt: H&M
90 Den Tights: Accessorize
Cardigan: Topshop


FOTD:
Face:
Foundation - Revlon ColorStay 220 Natural Beige
Set with - MAC MSF Natural
Blush - MAC Pink Swoon
Lips - YSL Rouge Pur 148 Tea Rose


Eyes:
Primer - Urban Decay Primer Potion
Inner 2/3 of lid - MAC eyeshadow in Honey Lust
Outer V and crease of lid - MAC eyeshadow in Tempting
Lower lash line - lined with MAC e/s in Tempting, applied with MAC 219 pencil brush
Mascara - Rimmel Sexy Curves in Brown Black


Haven't done one of these FOTD posts for a while, and it's my very first OOTD! Hope you like them! Let me know if I should do them more regularly!


Lydia xox

7 comments:

  1. I really love the blush in the pics!!! So nice! Def gonna be checking that out tmoz when I go shopping!

    Also the Honey Lust looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I love your top and your make-up looks gorgeous. Is that a box of crunchy nut cornflakes stashed under your desk!! That was one of my biggest cravings when I was pregnant with my son. I had a box in every room!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @loveaudrey - haha yes yes it is! It's because I live in a student house and only have one cupboard in my kitchen - a lot of my food is stored under my desk! Lol :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, nice gold eyes, and I like what youre wearing :) Gorgeous girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your eyes look amazing, need to check out those two mac colours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that top and your eye makeup is so pretty!

    lovelove, M.
    http://marissaexplains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete