Photo Tag!

2 January 2010

Photo Tag!

Hey everyone.. I have seen a few people do this tag and thought it was a really good idea! Plus, you can get some pretty funny results!!

For me it was a bit difficult to sort of follow the rules right because I have sooo many folders inside folders on my macbook! Haha.. so I followed as best as I can :)

Anyway.. Here are the rules:
1.Open your 1st Photo folder.
2.Scroll to the 10th photo.
3.Post the photo & the story behind it.
4.Tag 5 or more people.



Haha this is from the folder of my best friends photos from our holiday to Cuba in July. This is a sort of action shot of me walking around our hotel room in London the night before we flew out to Cuba! We had a 10am flight and we live just under a 3 hours drive to Gatwick airport so we stayed in a hotel for the night! Much easier :)
That's my pink case on the floor.. pink - what else would you expect from me?! :P
Looking back at this photo, I hate my hair. I much prefer it the way it is now, toned down with a mix of different blondes running through it. When it was all light blonde it made my roots look so dark! Now they look much lighter :) phew.

That's all I can really say about this photo - sorry it isn't very interesting!!

I tag:







Blog soon guys,

Lydia xox

5 comments:

  1. Woo pink suitcase! I just checked my tenth photo and thankfully it is nothing embarrassing. ;) It probably would have been if I was on my old laptop. I will do this in a few days. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lydia thanks so much for the tag. I have posted it on my blog if you would like to check it out x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I love pink suitcases- and they are always so easy to spot on the baggage thingy after your flight ( can't think of the proper term)!! Your hair looks amazing!!!! But I so know what you mean about it being easier to maintain with a few different blonde shades in it! It's hard work being a blonde huh :)

    ReplyDelete