NYE Make-Up

1 January 2010

NYE Make-Up

Hello everyone! Happy 2010! It still doesn't seem real, does it?! Hope you all had a great NYE - what did you all get up to? I had a bit of a low key NYE.. I went round my best friends house, we got takeout and made cocktails!

So just thought I would share with you all what make-up I wore. They eye make-up is all from the Urban Decay Book of Shadows Volume II. I absolutely LOVE this set - I got it for Christmas off my mum. I have been itching to use it ever since I was with her when she bought me it in November! It was worth the wait anyway. Enough rambling about that - watch out for a proper review blog post about it soon!


Face:
MAC Studio Fix Fluid NW20
MAC MSF Natural in Medium
Nars Orgasm blush
MAC Cream Colour Base in Pearl (as highlught)

Lips:
Vaseline as a primer
Benefit Lipstick in Jing-a-ling

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
U.D. Mushroom e/s all over the lid
U.D. Midnight Cowboy Rides Again e/s patted all over lid on top of Mushroom
U.D. Sellout e/s in the inner corners
U.D. Gunmetal e/s applied to lower lash line with MAC 219 brush

(all shadows from the UD Book of Shadows Vol. II)


Also wanted to show you the necklace I wore. I chose it as one of my Christmas presents a few months ago, because it was too pretty to pass by! It's from River Island by the way :)



Lydia xox

6 comments:

  1. I adore midnight cowboy rides again.
    Its lovely. :)

    These are dead pretty pics

    Laura Jaye xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the UD set too, just done a fotd post using the shadows!! The look you've done is lovely :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That necklace really is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous babe and I neeed that necklace, hello River Island shopping lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your necklace is so cute! I love anything with bows :)

    Loving the shimmery eye shadow look too
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous, I love your eyes! I had a necklace like that for christmas but from miss selfridge they look SO similar! XO

    ReplyDelete