New Lipgloss Love

18 January 2010

New Lipgloss Love

Hi everyone, hope Monday is treating you well!

Today I want to rave about Chanel Glossimer Lipglosses. In particular, the shade 25 - which I bought last week and have been loving and wearing every day since!


It is the perfect peachy pale pink with tiny flecks of glitter in it. I love this because I can wear it day and night. Photo below: how it looks on my lips.

I'm such a huge fan of the Chanel Glossimer's because they aren't crazily sticky, have wonderful staying power (for a lipgloss anyway!) and they sparkle but they don't OVERsparkle if that makes sense. They are sticky enough but not so sticky your hair gets caught in it all the time - the perfect amount of stickiness in my opinion! Ha :)

YSL are my go-to brand for lipsticks, but I'd say Chanel are the absolute best for lipglosses. If you don't own one already, I suggest you go check them out!

Lydia xox

5 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love my Chanel glosses x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a pretty color! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Chanel lipglosses, my fave one is Bonbon!!

    ReplyDelete