Lush Lemslip Butter Cream & New Lip Combination Fave

3 January 2010

Lush Lemslip Butter Cream & New Lip Combination Fave

Hi everyone.. so far I have managed to stick to blogging atleast once a day which I'm pleased about!

Today I want to do a mini rave about Lush's Lemslip Butter Cream. As a lot of you may know, I started working at Lush recently and so a little personal goal of mine has been to try as many of their products as possible. This will allow my advice and suggestions to customers to be more valuable because I've tried the stuff first hand.

Product Description:
'With deep cleansing & toning lemon matched with cocoa and coconut butters to moisturise. Smooth over your body and rinse.'



This is the first butter cream I've used from Lush, and I am absolutely sold on them already! It's basically a more moisturising version of a soap. It also lasts longer than your regular soap - this photo of my Lemslip was taken today and it has been used every day for over 2 weeks now! It looks like the same size it was when I bought it so I can see this lasting me a very long time :)

The best thing about this butter cream, for me, is the smell.. it's so fresh and lemony! Great for the mornings or an afternoon pick-me-up in the bath or shower!



Another thing I want to rave about, is my new favourite lip combination which I'm sporting in the photo below. It is a mix of YSL Rouge Pur lipstick in 49 (which I have previously blogged about) and Chanel Glossimer Lipgloss in 104 Astral.


Hope you are all having a lovely, lazy Sunday. I am totally lost with the days since NYE!

Lydia xox

7 comments:

  1. Ooh that butter cream sounds amazing! Loving the lip combo also...Astral is the coolest lipgloss ever! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found out that we have store out here in Las Vegas. I will definitely buy a couple of Lush's products. :)

    Lovely blog, btw!

    http://skincareandmakeupreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo i just got my first YSL lipstick in #148 tea rose... what do you think about that color?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The butter cream sounds amazing, and it's got such a cute name! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lydia!!! You look SO stunning in that photo!!! You gorgeous thing you :)
    That is the ultimate job... to work at Lush and to get to try out everythingg (all in the name of research of course :P)
    I really want to try this now and the lipsticks too!! Argh lol never ends!
    (P.S. Haha, I totally felt like watching Moulin Rouge after doing that post too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats so exciting that you work at Lush! So many girls would be jealous of that! Me for one :) lol
    I so want to try this! The great thing about Lush is that cos you can purchase as much, or as little, as you like, you don't have to splurge to try the product!

    ReplyDelete