Check out 'The Life and Loves of..' ME!

24 January 2010

Check out 'The Life and Loves of..' ME!

Hello everyone, hope you have all had an awesome weekend! My university lectures start back from tomorrow so I've made the most of my weekend - mainly consisting of a big group of friends and our local pub!

Just wanted to let you all know that the lovely Lauren from Lauren Loves... has included me in her 'The Life and Loves..' series of blog posts which you can check out HERE!

Big thanks to Lauren - I love your blog!

Lydia xox

2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks so much for this Lydia. I'm glad you like my blog, it really means a lot.
    Enjoyed reading your answers. It's lovely to hear about fellow bloggers and their loves! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh that sounds like fun!! Good luck for your lectures!! And how could one not LOVE your blog, it's awesome :)

    ReplyDelete