What Makes My Heart Happy: TAG

16 December 2009

What Makes My Heart Happy: TAG

Hello everyone, sorry for the lack of posting yet again.
Thought I would do the really cute tag that Victoria recently did on her blog.

So here is my list..

1. Seeing my favourite band (Muse) live. Nothing beats that feeling. I guess I'm a bit of a fan girl, but damn am I proud! I've seen them seven times so far, and many more times to come...


2. Babies - I'm not at all broody but babies always make me smile and make me feel all fuzzy inside.

3. Smiling at strangers in the street. I always do it, well, aslong as I'm not feeling really tired or stressed out. I do it because it gives me warm fuzzy feelings, especially when they smile back. A smile costs nothing, remember :)

4. Walking on a crisp winters morning. I am definitely not a morning person, but I love those walks early in the morning when it feels all wintery and Christmassy. Puts me in a good mood for the rest of the day!


5. Cats and kittens. Particularly my own. Nothing is as soothing or calming as hearing a cats purr. I will always have a companion in the form of a cat, even if that means I end up being a crazy old cat lady!!

So that's my five. I tag anyone who fancies doing this :)

Lydia xox

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is such a cute post Lydia!
    It is such a little high when you smile at a complete stranger and they smile back huh :)
    And you and my best friend would get along sooo well, she LOVES Muse as well, she has seen them hmm 2 or 3 times now I think! I can't keep up lol

    I know how great are the Benefit Cream E/S, I am so in love! I wil have to try Birthday suit next :) xx

    ReplyDelete