Shoe Boot Love

18 December 2009

Shoe Boot Love

Hello everyone, the weekend is almost upon us.. happy times!

Today I was rummaging through my wardrobe and found these beauties at the back! Forgot that I bought these in the sales last winter.. ooh look how pretty they are!

They are blue suede shoe boots from Faith, I think I had them for around £25 down from £65. What a steal :)


Today I paired these with black tights and a blue dress that is tight fit from the waist downwards, and floaty on top. I might post an OOTD if anyone is interested.


Have you found anything you'd forgot about lurking in the back of your cupboards recently?

It really makes me think.. crap I shop way too much! This year I'll try to take it easy in the post-Christmas sales!!

Lydia xox

4 comments:

  1. I love outfit posts! Those shoes are gorgeous, i'm always finding things in my wardrobe that i've forgotton about, i'm trying to cut down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are really nice! & im always finding stuff I forgot ive bought! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shoes :D. Hope the pink pot works for you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a new pair of heel booties!!! I have a pair of jeans that just will not go with anything besides heel boots! Ive tried with peeptoe heels, cwedges, thongs, flats, uggs and they just look retarded for some reason? maybe its all in my head lol these are so cute! and what a bargain!! You can never say no to a cute pair of shoes reduced that much! x

    ReplyDelete