Lush Smitten Hand Cream

17 December 2009

Lush Smitten Hand Cream

Hello lovelies, just wanted to share with you my absolute HG product this winter - Lush Smitten hand cream!

Normally I don't suffer from dry skin on my hands, no matter what I've been up to or how cold it is outside. This year it's an entirely different story. Maybe it's from years of neglecting my little paws? Or maybe it's a mix of the really cold weather along with the fact my hands are constantly being wet then dried whilst doing demos at work.
My skin feels tight on my hands and it's cracking between my fingers; well.. it was untill this little gem came into my life!



Smitten comes in a 100g tub, which I imagine is enough to last the entire season (a little goes a long way with this stuff), and it costs just under £6.
It smells gorgeous, just like almond icing. Therefore it's no surprise to learn it contains pure almond oil, extra virgin coconut oil and cocoa butter. This concoction makes for uber soft hands! I love it and I truly am 'smitten' with it! Geddit? :P

Which hand cream is saving your paws this winter?

Lydia xox

FTC - This product was bought with my own money. As a Lush employee this means I received staff discount, however I bought it out of my own free will and noone is paying me for this blog post. This is my own honest opinion.

3 comments:

  1. Work. shdifsgdgfhaudsvhd! :P

    Good post also. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hands have cracked right up this year. I'm itchy! I ran out of hand cream and put on Sudocrem this morning, ha! How long it took to rub in. Was quite funny actually...

    I may pop into Lush and give it a smell x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love lush products! i use vitamin E oil lately....

    ReplyDelete