Hair Challenge

22 December 2009

Hair Challenge

Hey everyone! Hope you are all good and not over-working yourselves too much in the run up to Christmas! I have been working loads and I am so worn out.. thank the lord for a day off tomorrow! :)

Just thought I would do a quick blog post about Lee Stafford's 'Hair That Never Grows Past A Certain Length' hair treatment. I've seen lots of people blog about it, notably Jean most recently, which spurred me to pick a tub up and see if it really worked.

It is a hair treatment that you put on your hair in between the shampoo and conditioning part. So you shampoo, rinse, put the treatment in, leave for 5 minutes, rinse, condition, rinse. You are supposed to use this every time you wash your hair, untill you start to see results. Then you continue to use it, but limit usage to once a week to maintain steady hair growth.
Seems like a lot of time and money to spend, so if this doesn't work I will be disappointed!


I will start using this treatment on December 24th, and will take a photo of my hair that day. In a month, on January 24th, I will take another picture and post it on my blog so you can see what the results are!

Not sure if I will get a chance to post again before Christmas, so Merry Christmas to you all, just incase!!

Love

Lydia xox

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Lydia!
    ps, i tried that and it seemed to work for me!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey really glad you got it hope it works for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh hope it works for you Lydia!! Will be great to see how it goes!!!

    Enjoy your well-deserved break won't you- working over Christmas would be hard work :) Hope you have a Merry Merry Christmas too! xx

    ReplyDelete