Forgotten Products - FOTD

27 December 2009

Forgotten Products - FOTD

Hello everyone, this is going to a FOTD post with a bit of a twist. All the products used (except one because I needed an eye primer) were stuff that I had left at home whilst packing to go back to my university home during September. Now that I'm back at my parents home, I thought I'd see what I could come up with with these 'unloved' products and this is my result...


Eye make-up up close.. Primed lids with Benefit Birthday Suit Cream e/s, dampened MAC Solar Bits brushed across the entire lid, followed by a thin line of Boujour Felt Tip Eyelner.

Here's a photo of all the products used. 1) Primed skin with Neutrogena Oil Free moisturiser. 2) YSL Perfect Touch foundation applied to entire face 3) MAC Studio Fix Powder NC25 dusted over face, 4) MAC Mineral Blush in Gentle applied to apples of cheeks 5) eye make-up steps as described above 6) Benefits Benetint applied to lips 7) Body Shop's Yes Yes Yes lip butter on top to add moisture


This was fun to do, and it made me realise how good some products that I had ignored were actually usable. In particular, MAC's Mineral Blush in Gentle - why on earth did I dislike it before?!

Hope you're all good,

Blog soon..

Lydia xox

5 comments:

  1. I have Gentle and havnt used it for a while, might have to pull it out!! Have awarded you on my blog hun :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun, I will check it out now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. you're lashes are huuge-.. so jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh this is pretty! My sister got me "gentle" for Christmas and I love it! I was never a blush girl till I got it. Lip tint saves my butt on busy days. You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS- I found you because of Sarah. Isn't she a doll?

    ReplyDelete