EOTN with Sleek Graphite Palette

1 December 2009

EOTN with Sleek Graphite Palette

Hey everyone, here is the eye make-up I was sporting last night to a Christmas social with university.
All eyeshaows used are from the Sleek Graphite palette, which I am loving mucho at the moment!

First I applied the pearl colour (top row, 2nd from the left) all over the lid. I then brushed the medium purple (bottom row, first shadow on the right) on the outer 3/4 of the lid. I then went in with my MAC 239 brush and packed on the darker purple (bottom row, 2nd from the right) on the outer corner and blended it all with my MAC 217 brush.
Et voila, that was it!

I'm hoping to do a review on the Graphite palette soon because it is a fantastic palette.

Hope you're all doing good. Happy December! Yay!

Lydia xox

3 comments:

  1. Wow sooo gorgeous!!! Love it :) Wish we had this palette here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty look!

    Check out my blog too if you want :)

    ReplyDelete