Female Inspiration

26 November 2009

Female Inspiration

I saw Victoria do a post about this and thought it was a fabulous idea. I have a tonne of women I find inspirational and iconic.

So I've chosen 3.

First up... (probably no surprise to you) is Fearne Cotton!
What a woman. Not afraid to look silly, not afraid to take chances with fashion, covers herself in tattoos (and doesn't give a toot what anyone thinks about them), awesome taste in music and has worked her way up in the media business all down to hard work.
She is my ultimate role model. She looks fantastic all the time and never looks like she's trying too hard. Fashion comes naturally to her. I love that she's true to herself and that's how everyone should strive to be. Plus - that long blonde mane of hers.. uber jealous!

Second is Scarlett Johansson. She's beautiful, she's curvy, she's blonde and she is beyond classy.
Like a modern day Marilyn Monroe, she reminds us that you don't have to put your body on display to be sexy. This woman just oozes sex appeal.

Finally, Kim Catrall. I hope I'm even half as fantastic as Kim is at fifty. Fun, fearless and confident. Not to mention, absolutely gorgeous! I love all of the SATC women, but Kim is in a league of her own.


I would love to see what women you all find inspiration. Leave me a comment or do your own blog post!

Lydia xox

2 comments:

  1. Scarlette Johanson is fantastic, she is like 21st century to Marlon Monroe in looks/figure :)

    ReplyDelete