EOTD + Recent MAC Purchases

18 November 2009

EOTD + Recent MAC Purchases

Apologies for being away so long! I've had 2 weeks of being super busy! Assignments for uni, a trip to Liverpool to see Muse, followed by a weekend away to London to see Muse yet again (yes, I am a stupidly crazy fan!) 

Whilst in Liverpool I went to a MAC counter and bought Silver Ring e/s and Crystal e/s. Both are silver type shadows, but Silver Ring has a blue tone to it and Crystal has a lilac tone to it. Both very gorgeous! 


Whilst there I also re-purchased Florabundance lipglass. My favourite (hence the blog name!)

This is an EOTD from a few days ago. I used my new MAC Crystal e/s paired with MAC Shadowy Lady e/s. 
I think it turned out pretty well.. below is the full look.

FOTD: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NW20, MAC MSF Natural in Medium, Benefit Coralista Blush, good ol' Vaseline on the lips. Simples!


In other news... I am now a Lush employee! Yay! 
Promise to blog soon - I have lots of hair products to rave about!


Lydia xox

3 comments:

  1. Lovely eotd =)
    I am a recent lush convert. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyes look gorgeous! OOOH what lush are you going too work at?! xoxo

    ReplyDelete