Curly Hair.. MAC Young Punk & More Halloweenage

3 November 2009

Curly Hair.. MAC Young Punk & More Halloweenage

Hi everyone.. hope you all had a great Halloween weekend.

First of all, here's a photo of my curly hair! I've never attempted to curl my hair before because I felt my layers were too short. Turns out it curls ok and I love love love it like this!!
I used my GHD's to curl it. (Please excuse my spazzy little hand - don't know what I'm doing with it by there haha)


Secondly.. to the last Halloween party I went to I wore MAC Young Punk on my eyes.. I was desperate to try it out! Worked out very well I thought, I paired it with MAC's Greasepaint Stick (as I'm sure you've seen/heard a million times by now from other people)

Here I am also wearing YSL Rouge Pur in 49 - I am absolutely in love with the bright pink (thanks Sarah! :P )


And here is my final kitty look.  I wore a black dress and lacey tights this time.

Have a great Tuesday - I'm off to tackle the mountain of uni work I've got

Lydia xox

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you've never curled your hair before it looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the settle curls on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :) yeah shocking isn't it @Jean! I had my curled when I was younger, and for my prom.. but that's it!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh WOW your hair looks awesome- I have never been able to manage the GHD art of curling my hair- you sooo have to do a tutorial on this :) Pretty pleaseeee ;P
    And your makeup looks seriously stunning for your costume- absolutley GORGEOUS, that lippy was made for you :) xo

    ReplyDelete