YSL Face Cream praise and Benefit buys

20 October 2009

YSL Face Cream praise and Benefit buys

I bought YSL's Hydra Protect face cream back in April and have used it constantly since. The other day I hit pan (does that phrase even apply to skin care? Basically it's all used up) and I was a little sad. It was a great moisturiser that never brought me out in spots. It was a rich cream so I expected it to make me feel greasy but it never did. At around £32 I can't afford to replace this but if you can afford to splash out, I couldn't recommend this product enough.
I have just replaced this with The Body Shop's Vitamin E Day and Night creams so look out for a review or two soon :) 


The other day I picked up Benefit's Creaseless Cream eyeshadow in Birthday Suit which is a gorgeous nude colour. I've worn it almost every day on it's own, or with a flick of gel eyeliner. That was all I planned to get, but I was swayed by the MA to try Coralista blush and oh my.. this is what I'm really here to rave about. It is GORGEOUS! There's been a lot of hype surrounding this blush recently in the beauty community, I know, but I truly believe that this product is FANTASTIC! It is a peachy pink but it also gives quite a high sheen (not a glittery shimmer may I add) to your skin. It looks amazing brushed along my cheekbones. I have enormous love for this blush at the moment :) go check it out, and see what we're all hyping about! 

So there we have it. Short and sweet.. I think.

Lydia xox

3 comments:

  1. My boyfriend just bought me coralista and I love it!! Definitely deserves its praise. I went to benefit today to get a creaseless cream (birthday suit is also on my list) but I stood for ten minutes and nobody came over to serve me. I left with nothing! As you bought two items did you get a free powder concealer? - Thats what they were offering in House of Fraser! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sooo nice isn't it! Nope I didn't get the free powder concealer but I've heard lots of other people have got it. Maybe it's certain places only? xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh I have both these products from Benefit and love them too :) How gorgeous is Coralista- have you tried Throbb at all? It's the prettiest pink :)
    The cream eyeshadows are the best- you hardly need any other eyemakeup with them!!

    ReplyDelete